Glenbard North Theatre Boosters Meeting – October 19, 2020
Present: Nathan King, Mary Ellen Graf
President Report – Mary Ellen
- Approved September 3, 2020 minutes.
- Open positions – Vice President, Secretary, Webmaster – will continue to look for parents to fill these positions. For now, Mary Ellen will act as Secretary and Webmaster.
- Tax exempt certificate renewal – Mary Ellen is compiling documents and will apply for renewal on October 20th
- Booster’s “commercial” – credits with list of Premier Members, include QRC to membership page on website so people can join online on night of performance – is Paypal set up to accept their payments?
Faculty Report – Mr. King
- Will try to maintain original screening dates
- Winter play will be remote – 10 Ways to Survive a Pandemic
- No live performances until we reach IDPH Phase 5
- Need to know by February where we are at in order to determine status of spring musical – if we’re not there, may do a virtual musically-centered, cabaret type performance
Treasurer Report – Violeta
- So far we have 6 members total – $510 deposited
- Check will be mailed next week to Ruby Lowe for the first and second installment of the musical/ theatre support provided.
- Will arrange with Mary Ellen and Christine to collect the additional memberships
- Membership – Christine
- Updated spreadsheet with the few memberships we have received.
- Emails were sent out to all theater parents with the membership form attached, hopefully they will start coming into the school.
- Fundraising – Tina
- If we have a fundraiser coming up after the film performance, we can include an ad that will alternate with membership/credits in the movie.
- Brunch/Concessions – Ronnie
- Want to encourage senior parents memberships so their children can apply for scholarship.
- Need to update website. Mary Ellen will work on this after getting tax exempt certificate applied for.
Next meeting: December 7th.