Glenbard North Theatre Boosters Meeting – December 7, 2020
Present: Nathan King, Mary Ellen Graf, Christine Housour, Violeta Paunova, Tina DiVarco
President Report – Mary Ellen
- Approved October 19, 2020 minutes.
- Open positions – Vice President, Secretary, Webmaster – will continue to look for parents to fill these positions. For now, Mary Ellen will act as Secretary and Webmaster.
- Tax exempt certificate renewal – allow for 90 days to receive certificate
- Booster’s “commercial” – very short
Faculty Report – Mr. King
- Suggestion to combine Theatre and Music Boosters
- Boosters ad was short in Pageant Play
- 59 students were involved in Pageant Play
- Next production is 10 Ways to Survive Life in Quarantine – 40 students
- No decision made yet on musical – option might be to do a variety show
Treasurer Report – Violeta
- Payment sent to Ruby, next payment beginning of February; Ruby will do workshops with students
- Chick-fil-A money came in
- Three more memberships
- Working on financial document for the State
- As of 11/30/20 – $8,628.11
- Membership – Christine
- 11 memberships
- Will send email to entire list – indicate importance of senior parents to become members so that children are eligible for scholarship; also need parent support, future leaders
- Fundraising – Tina
- Chick-fil-A – profits $610.00
- McAllister’s scheduled for December 16th
- January fundraiser – Mod Pizza
- Continue to do monthly fundraisers
- Brunch/Concessions – Ronnie
- Christine will head up this committee.
- Mr. King will create a Google doc – students can make changes until the due date.
- Scoring sheets – electronic
- Can we use Venmo or Google Pay for donations?
Next meeting: January 11, 2021 – 6:30 PM