Glenbard North Theatre Boosters Meeting – January 25, 2021
Present: Nathan King, Mary Ellen Graf, Christine Housour, Violeta Paunova, Tina DiVarco
President Report – Mary Ellen
- Approved December 7, 2020 minutes. Motion made by Christine, seconded by Violeta. Unanimously passed
- Open positions – Vice President, Secretary, Webmaster – will continue to look for parents to fill these positions. Mary Ellen acting as Secretary and Webmaster.
- Tax exempt certificate renewal – allow for 90 days to receive certificate – has not been received yet
- Two commercials for production – one promoting Boosters and one promoting Chipotle fundraiser
Faculty Report – Mr. King
- Kids are having fun with 10 Ways play. Everything is on schedule. Kids are less stressed than with last production.
- Decision was made to cancel musical. Will host a virtual variety show April/May weekend. Audition will be a rough version of what kids want to do.
- Administration is meeting with various groups regarding groups meeting in person.
Treasurer Report – Violeta
- Ending balance: $9,268.49
- Membership – Christine
- 2 more memberships, so essentially 11 memberships
- Mary Ellen will check website for additional memberships
- Fundraising – Tina
- February 20th (Saturday night of show) – Chipotle – 33%
- Mod Pizza – $130 profit
- Brunch/Concessions – Ronnie
- Due date – March 1st
- Mary Ellen will make some updates – add fundraiser, information on February production
- Maybe we should call this something other than Webmaster – might be less intimidating
- Maybe someone could also update Facebook (Glenbard Fine Arts)
Next meeting: March 1, 2021 – 6:30 PM